where did it all start? good question. i've always enjoyed taking photographs, but something was missing. it wasn't until my friend scott showed me what was possible with a little knowledge that i really fell for it. in the fall of '99 i took a class at the smithsonian. i've been learning ever since.
currently i shoot mainly with my nikon fm2 and the 55/2.8 micro. but i also enjoy using my yashica mat 124g and the holga. i've dabbled some in color, but prefer black and white. mainly shooting with tri-x and pan-f 50. oriental is my paper of choice, although i'm starting to prefer ilford's warm tone matte paper.
list of shows:
- element - fccca - falls church, va - march/april 2003
- winter light 2003 - arlington, va - february 2003
- art-o-matic 2002 - washington, dc - november 2002
- light in october 2002 - arlington, virginia - october 2002
- summer salon 2002 - ellipse arts center - arlington, virginia - july 2002 - received juror's choice award
- not yet titled - wpa/c gallery - washington, dc - july 2002
- guatemala & national zoo - bullseye gallery - charlottesville, va - january 2002
- summer salon 2001 - ellipse arts center - arlington, virginia - july 2001